Focus on Grammar Interactive is now available online. Students can log in from home, from the lab, or from any location with Internet access. Teachers can manage their class, set assignments, and monitor students’ progress with the program’s easy-to-use management tools.
Read more about the Learning Management System
The Focus on Grammar Interactive online course mirrors the syllabus of the best-selling textbook series, Focus on Grammar, Third Edition.
Focus on Grammar Interactive features:
- Access anywhere, anytime – Your students log on from any computer anytime, offering flexibility and convenience.
- Easy to use – The navigation is simple and intuitive.
- Ongoing student assessment allows teachers and students to monitor student progress.
- Automated feedback guides students’ skill development.
- Grammar Notes help learners understand cultural differences and learn a new language within a broader social context.
- Abundant contextualized exercises—including grammar, reading, listening, dictation, and speaking activities—provide students with extensive and meaningful lab practice.
- Target structures are presented in full reading and listening passages to help students discover the grammar.
- Dictation exercises provide students with controlled listening and writing practice.
- Speaking exercises give students the opportunity for further oral practice of the vocabulary, grammatical structures, and themes introduced in the unit.
- Review quizzes and reports help students monitor their own progress and work.
- Additional exercises for remedial practice are provided for each grammar point so that students can work on improving weaker areas.
- A new From Grammar to Writing section provides students with additional writing practice based on unit topics through a series of controlled exercises leading to authentic pieces of writing that can be submitted for grading.
- Engaging games provide fun opportunities to review key structures.
- Additional support is provided by a wide range of easy-to-access resources, including grammar charts, grammar notes, glossaries, and appendices.
- Study plans: Customize the course syllabus to meet your curriculum needs.
- Progress reports: View detailed reports displaying “time on task” as well as practice, quiz, and test scores.
E-portfolios: Monitor and assess students’ progress on written assignments electronically.